Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy Lives

Tonight Alex starts boys volleyball practice. We just got done with boys basketball and now we are starting volleyball. I know he is very excited about playing another sport. Bernie is going to take him to his 1 1/2 hour practice.

Drew has a parent/child night at his school. The kids are going to "perform." I am excited about attending something at Drew's school. I'm not sure how Drew is going to perform but I guess we will see. I know if they are singing Drew will not be involved becaus he is non-verbal. We always had so many things going on that we are never able to attend Drew's things.

Bryce doesn't have much going on right now. He is going to start baseball in April, so we will be doing volleyball and baseball at the same time. I'm not sure how we are going to juggle it all, but I am sure we will do fine.

Then tomorrow night we have to attend Stations of the Cross at our church because Alex is an altar server and it is his night to work.

I want to get my homework done for this week and next week this weekend because I am having surgery next Thursday. I also want to clean my house from top to bottom. We will see how much I get done of that. Plus I am trying to work on our taxes. This is such a chore because of my daycare business. You know if I would just do the work each month I wouldn't have to spend so much time at the end of the year working on taxes.

I guess if we weren't busy our lives would be pretty boring. So I welcome this craziness into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment