Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We need Spring!

What a weekend.....

I spent it being sick. Everyone in my family has been sick with a wicked cold for the last couple of weeks. I am really getting tired of feeling ill. Drew is finally feeling much much better. Alex is coughing and hacking still....Bryce said he doesn't feel well again today. UGH!!! And Bernie hasn't gotten much more than the sniffles. Lucky him huh.

I cannot wait for the warmer weather to kick in. I just saw the weather report and we are supposed to get more snow!!! Yuk. I feel like winter is never going to be over.

Spring where are you? Our family needs you so we can get healthy!

1 comment:

  1. We are right there with you! Xander is just getting over his ear infection. I have a cold that keeps threatening to go away and then comes back with a vengeance. And Liam has a 2-pack-a-day cough. I think it might be a chest infection. Oh joy. More antibiotics. Fun times!

    Ray is the only one who is not sick...yet.

    Come on SPRING.

    I generally count to April 1st, since I know that the weather is improving by then. Only about 6 more weeks. Urghh.

    ReplyDelete