Monday, March 2, 2009

The count down is on...

I am scheduled to have surgery on Thursday morning. Even though it is very invasive, I am looking forward to it.

I cannot wait to start feeling better and to be able to lose my baby hump on my stomach. My uterus is enlarged so once it is removed I'll be able to work on that hump.

I also cannot wait for the break from kids and life for a few days. It is so sad that as a mom, I am excited to go to the hospital for a few days, just to get some rest.

I got all of my laundry done in the house. My husband and I cleaned our house from top to bottom this past weekend. I want a CLEAN house when I come home. But, of course it is only Monday and my boys have trashed it all ready. But at least floors are mopped, sheets are washed and we have decluttered a bit.

I'll keep you all posted and updated after my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment