Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Count down

Tomorrow is my surgery. I am scheduled for 7:30 am. The doctor said the surgery should be about an hour and recovery will be an hour then I will be in a room.

I have my sister-in-law coming over in the morning at 5am to get the boys up and ready for school. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30am...YUK!

Melisa (my sil) will get the boys out of bed at 6:30 and on the bus at 7:30. Drew gets on his bus at 8:30am. Then she will pick Drew up at 11:15 and someone will pick up the boys at 3pm. She is chronically late but she has assurred me that she will be at my house at 5am tomorrow morning.

I have to make sure that Drew's clothes are laid out for the next 5 or so days because Bernie is color blind and needs help with matching. Alex and Bryce know what to wear, so I will not have any problems with that.

I need to make a list of the kids schedule for Bernie. He doesn't have a good memory.

I have some homework for my classes to finish up. I think that is going to take a good portion of the day today.

I want to clean the house again today. I have most of the laundry done again also.

So I'll have to let you know how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment