Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wrong side of the bed!

My boys would not get out of bed this morning!!!! Bryce decided to take a 30 minute shower while...Alex is standing at the door yelling for him to get out. They just got finished eating their breakfast, making lunches and getting dressed and it was time for the bus to come. Phew!!!

I thought I had the boys out the door and Bryce comes back in crying "Alex, pushed me in the snow." So I asked him, "Why did he push you in the snow?" Bryce says, " I pushed him down the hill." Oh boy......I just explained to Bryce that you can't be pushing people down and expect them to like it. He just wanted me to yell at Alex.

Drew....oh my Drew....he snuck into the bathroom with the door locked and put lotion all over his body. He is so funny....I found him hiding in the bathtub. He wanted to take a bath....but his preschool bus was coming within a few minutes, so I rubbed in the hand lotion as best as I could and got him dressed....AGAIN. We just learned how to get our clothes off this past week.

I love my boys, but I can't handle mornings when they all wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Let's hope the rest of the day goes better than this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment